For Enrollment Information
40 hours classroom training/Cost: $400
This curriculum provides students with an understanding of professional or “soft skills” needed to be successful in the workplace regardless of vocation or career path.
Classes include goals and attitudes, career assessment, communications (both verbal and written), team and collaboration, workplace conflict and staying employed, professionalism, ethics, and 'Search for a Job, Get a Job and Keep a Job'.
Click below on View Work 360 Schedule button to enlarge:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training
The training includes the following:
- 8 weeks of lecture/lab/clinical instruction
- All books and training materials
- C.N.A. bundle to include scrubs, watch, BP Cuff and stethoscope
- Examination fee
- Background check
- TB test
- Drug screen
- Classes will be held M-Th from 4:30-8:30 pm
- Tuition Assistance may be available through state or federal funding. Contact the Missouri Job Center at 417-256-3158 for more information